Commercial and Industrial
Greenergy Solutions has the capability and capacity to design and install hot water systems for commercial and industrial applications:
- We can convert existing and electricity hunger boiler systems into convenient and electricity saving systems at hotels, hostels, flats, factories, ablution blocks or any other site/application using hot water.
- No job is too small or too big as we have the experience and have done it before.
Heat Pumps for Pools:
- The average pool owner in sunny South Africa uses his/her pool for less than 4 months in a year.
- The reason for this, despite our sunny days, is that the water of the pool is just too cold the rest of the year.
- You and your family will enjoy hours of fun in the pool if you install a pool heat pump. You will even be able to swim all year round if your pool pump is sized to accommodate the cold winter months.
- With a standard installed heat pump for your pool size, you will be able to extend your swimming season with several months in the comfort of swimming in water of up to 32 degrees celsius. The average pool owner prefers the water temperature to be between 28 to 30 degrees celsius.
- A thermo blanket for the pool is essential to prevent heat loss and for the heat pump to be efficient.
If the pool is in the shade or partly in the shade it is recommended to up the size of the heat pump.
- The same applies if you want a 12 month swimming period.
Enerflow Heat Pumps for Pools
The EIP-series swimming pool heat pumps are equipped with titanium condensers for both salt-, sea- and fresh-water pools. This model range has a unique fibre reinforced resin casing that makes it more corrosion resistant when installed outdoors. The heating capacity ranges from 6kW to 18kW.
The EIP-series heat pumps employ technology that includes an electronic expansion valve which automatically controls the internal flow of refrigerant according to the ambient temperature the units are operating in.
The control logic also encompasses an ECO-function which ensures that the heat pump only operates when ambient temperatures are above 10°C, thus optimising efficiency.
These units are also equipped with an automatic defrosting function which is excellent for self-protection when the units need to operate during the cooler months of the year.